Tasty Treats For Your Dog
Why shouldn’t you’re best friend eat like a king? That’s exactly what we’re talking about here. Holding nothing back, this meal is sure to be his new favorite.
- 3 medium russet potatoes, cleaned of eyes and green spots and grated
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-1/4 pounds ground beef (85% lean)
The title says it all: simple but tasty.
- Baby Food
Fun Dog Biscuits
Here’s one that requires a little work but its fun for the entire family.
- 2 cups barley flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Not your ordinary peanut butter treat.
With so many peanut butter treat recipes this one is sure to trump them all. Feel free to make this one your own by using this recipe as a base but experimenting with various ingredients.
- 1 cup flour (whole wheat flour, coconut flour, brown rice flour)
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup liquid* (chicken, beef, or vegetable broth, water, etc.)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (may sub mashed sweet potato)
- optional additional ingredients: a mashed banana, a beaten egg, a handful of cooked crumbled bacon, about half of a grated carrot, cucumber, zucchini or apple